Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Numbness
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Can para ovarian cysts & or ovarian cysts cause leg numbness? I had sonogram & was told I have a para ovarian cyst & an ovarian cyst, each 2cm
Period lasting more then a week, stomack pains, cramps, lower back pain, body getting numb, feel like vomiting have an ovarian cyst what's wrong ?
See a doctor: Sometimes when you have a cyst the ovary can twist, cutting off blood flow to the ovary. This can cause the symptoms you're feeling. See a doctor immediately. ...Read more
I have suffered with ovarian cysts and now I have this really bad pain, feels numb &aches, and it hurts when I pee . got ultrasound. not appendicitis.
Hormones: During each menstrual cycle, the ovary produces a few small cysts known as follicles (normal) . Most times, one of these follicles will enlarge and ovulate an egg (it ruptures), while the others go away. Sometimes this rupture may not occur due to a lack of signaling by the body's hormones, and the cyst continues to develop through subsequent menstrual cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cysts cause vaginal discharge?
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Can ovarian cyst cause gas and constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight gain can an ovarian cyst cause?
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- Can ovarian cysts cause leg pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause hip pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free