Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Itching In Vagina
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: This would be unlikely. Ovarian cysts are their own thing. One caveat, some women with severe endometriosis (uterine tissue that is not in the uterus but still cycles and bleeds each month) can have tissue in the rectum that bleeds too. That is not something to guess about though. You may need a colonoscopy to sort this out. Don't wait to go in and get checked by your doctor. ...Read more
No: There is no association.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: The ovary is not connected to your vagina. There is no relationship between an ovarian cyst and vaginal odor. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching?
- Do ovarian cysts cause itching?
- Can ovarian cyst be removed through the vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst cause fatigue?
- Can ovarian cyst cause fever?
- Can ovarian cysts cause tiredness?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause discharge?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free