Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Fatigue
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have an 8 CM ovarian cyst on my right ovary. Could this be the cause of my constipation and fatigue? Should i get it removed or can I wait it out?
What can I do to ease the consistent fatigue an dizziness caused by ovarian cysts popping an causing more strain to my pains that are frequent?
Discharge: Best to consult your ob/gyn for thorough exam. ...Read more
Next Step: It is unclear what would have lead to testing a Ca-125 in a 26 year old female. Now that it has been demosntrated to be elevated in the setting of ovarian cycsts further evaluation should take place. The likley next step would be pelvic imaging with an US to urther characterize the cysts. It should be noted that ca-125 is not specific and can elevated for many reasons, not just ovarian cancer. ...Read more
I have an ovarian cyst. How long can I expect to be in pain? It's been 4 days. I also have a pounding headache and am very fatigued. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an ovarian cyst cause fatigue?
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching?
- Can ovarian cyst cause fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause tiredness?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause discharge?
- Can ovarian cyst cause gas?
- Can ovarian cysts cause infertility?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free