Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Bleeding Between Periods
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No... : No... Menstrual cramps do not directly cause ovarian scarring. However, the presence of severe menstrual cramps, may be a sign of endometriosis. Endometriosis is a condition often associated with severe menstrual cramps, pelvic pain and also painful intercourse. Endometriosis can often have an adverse effect on a woman's fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have uterine polyp and 2 ovarian cysts causing severe pain and irregular hevy bleeding and spotting can this be from polyp?
No: Ovarian cysts will not produce anal pressure. ...Read more
They don't really: Ovarian cysts do not directly cause irregular periods. having a hormonal imbalance as in cases of polycystic ovarian syndrome cause multiple small ovarian cysts and irregular periods. The relationship between an irregular period and a single ovarian cyst are only indirectly related. ...Read more
Does ovarian cyst prevent pregnancy? Also what causes skipped monthly cycles other then pregnancy? As well, does abortions cause ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can having an ovarian cyst cause bleeding between periods?
- Bleeding between periods after ovarian cyst removal
- Ovarian cyst causing cramping between periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause bleeding between periods?
- Can stress cause bleeding between periods?
- Can ovarian cyst cause irregular periods?
- Can ovarian cysts cause multiple periods?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free