Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Bladder Infections
The bladder is a muscular organ in the pelvis that accepts urine from the kidneys, stores the urine at low pressure, & expels the urine during voluntary voiding. Though seemingly a simple reservoir, the bladder is a complex organ intricately connected with the brain and spinal cord with sensory, motor, and autonomic circuits. The muscular layer that contracts during voids ...Read more
Frequent bladder infections and occasional lower ab cramps and pain. I've had ovarian cysts before, and I have irregular periods. What's causing these?
I was diagnosed with a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. I have read this type of cyst can cause an infection what should I watch for?
Can mirena IUD strings cause infections? An ovarian cyst formed for me and the mirena string is caught in it! help!
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cysts cause bladder problems?
- Can ovarian cysts cause red itchy hands and sinus infections?
- Can ovarian cysts cause vaginal discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cyst cause gas and constipation?
- Can ovarian cysts cause bleeding during pregnancy?
- How much weight gain can an ovarian cyst cause?
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free