Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Be Mistaken For Being Pregnant
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: In most cases yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cyst be mistaken for pregnancy?
- Could a pregnancy be mistaken for an ovarian cyst
- Can a pregnancy be mistaken for a cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cysts being overweight
- Can ovarian cyst cause you not to get pregnant?
- Can you get ovarian cysts while pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant with ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free