Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cyst Causes You To Have Back Muscle Spasms
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
During keyhole surgery to remove an ovarian cyst, does having strong stomach muscles pose as a risk or difficulty when filling stomach with gas?
Yes: Many women feel small pains around ovulation, before-during-or after - its called mittleschmerz. There are abnormal causes of pain around ovulation but most often it's normal. Abnormal cysts, tumors, ruptured cysts, torsion are all also causes of pain. If you feel the pain is significant, calling your doctor would be a good idea. Good wishes. ...Read more
I just found out that I have a dermoid ovarian cyst about 6cm by 5cm could this cause back and belly pain?
Yes: I would think the answer is yes but what did your doctor have to say? Is removal recommended? ...Read more
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cysts and back spasms
- Can you have muscle spasms in your stomach?
- Can you have muscle spasms in your head?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you still have a baby with ovarian cyst?
- Can sex hurt if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free