Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cyst Cause Pain In Rectum
I had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday. Pain isn't as bad today, but spreads to rectum. Is this normal? Can't get into dr until tomorrow.
2 weeks ago- diagnosed w/ large ovarian cyst (6cm). Since then- spotting w/pelvic & rectum pain getting worse- next appoint in 2 mths- should I wait?
I have an ovarian cyst, i haven't had a period in 2 months, and after intercourse today i had sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen and rectum. Help?!
Seek evaluation : Important to seek evaluation with your physician or at the emergency room. If home pregnancy test suggests you are pregnant (no period in 2 months), it's even more urgent that you seek evaluation to exclude an ectopic pregnancy (nonviable pregnancy located outside the uterine cavity that is potentially life-threatening). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes, potentially: If it is large one (not just the normal follicular cysts that women develop in the normal course of hormone production to cause the menstrual cycle to occur). Also if the cyst does not resolve as it should normally, then it could cause pain. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Does a small ovarian cyst cause pain even if it hasn't ruptured. Experiencing pelvic discomfort, nausea, frequent urination, even rib discomfort.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Can ovarian cyst cause sharp pain in leg?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause bleeding in the rectum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause leg pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause hip pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause lower back pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching in vagina?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free