Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cyst Cause Pain In Rectum
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday. Pain isn't as bad today, but spreads to rectum. Is this normal? Can't get into dr until tomorrow.
2 weeks ago- diagnosed w/ large ovarian cyst (6cm). Since then- spotting w/pelvic & rectum pain getting worse- next appoint in 2 mths- should I wait?
Does a small ovarian cyst cause pain even if it hasn't ruptured. Experiencing pelvic discomfort, nausea, frequent urination, even rib discomfort.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Can ovarian cyst cause sharp pain in leg?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause bleeding in the rectum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause leg pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause hip pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause lower back pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching in vagina?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free