Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cyst Cause Gas And Constipation
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ovarian cyst is not: Causing your gas and constipation both of which are related to your fluid and fiber intake. Eat a high fiber diet not exceeding 25 gms of fiber and drink 80-100 ounces of caffeine free/alcohol free fluid daily and the gas and constipation should resolve in 2 weeks, otherwise you need a colonoscopy! ...Read more
I have a very sharp pain on the side of my stomach that could be due to gas or constipation? There is also a history of ovarian cysts in my family.
History of ovarian cysts. I have 6cm one now - seeing dr in 2 days - but is it normal to have severe bloating, stomach pain, gas, constipation?
I have an 8 CM ovarian cyst on my right ovary. Could this be the cause of my constipation and fatigue? Should i get it removed or can I wait it out?
Could a ovarian cysts cause pain when you need to go to the bathroom, or when you need to pass gas?
Possibly: Large cysts could produce these symptoms. See your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Can ovarian cysts cause excessive gas?
- Can ovarian cysts cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can bowel press on an ovarian cyst and cause pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause red itchy hands and sinus infections?
- What can cause and ovarian cyst to bust?
- Can ovarian cyst cause gas?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free