Doctor insights on:
Can Other Meds Be Taken To Counteract The Side Effects Of Hormone Therapy
No: Most women don't take hormones. It's fine not to treat the symptoms of menopause. Hot flashes will eventually go away. Some symptoms, like vaginal dryness will persist, but there are other ways to deal with that, or some women use hormone creams or rings that don't carry the risks of oral or patch-delivered hormones. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What age is it legal to get female to male hormone therapy? also, do these hormones have any negative side affects?
Age of consent: Age of consent for sexual activity varies from state to state in US from 16 to 18 . If you are contemplating gender assignment ( Sex Change surgery ) more to it. You have to see a doctor under go battery of psychological tests Yes these hormones will have ' negative side effects ' including predisposing to cancers. Speak to you doctor ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If i live beyond 5 years with bone only metastatic breast cancer, how long can the hormone therapy be taken?
What should I do if the birth control pills i take, for hormone therapy, is causing my breast to be sore and hurt.? I only been taken pills for 3 days
Exogenous hormones: Any hormone given from externally (body not being able to make it enough for its own need, or as a form of medication to achieve certain goal) comes under this category. Estrogen in menopause; thyroxine for hypothyroidism, Insulin in dm are all in this category; so are hormones in cancer treatments. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to counteract the side effects of niacin?
- How to counteract the side effects of prozac supplements?
- How to counteract the acne side effects of vyvanse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The left side of one of my breasts is sore to the touch should i be concerned
- What can be side effects of taking too much concerta?
- Pain in left side of my jaw what can be done to relieve pain
- What could this tailbone pain that radiates to the left side of my rear be?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free