Doctor insights on:
Can Otc Diet Pill Cause You To Fail A Drug Test
Yes: But not from ali!'.Get a more detailed answer ›
Very unlikely.: Abdominal cuts main ingredient is an Amino Acid compound, which helps to replace fat with muscle. However, many of the otc medication to help lose weight or fat have stimulants, usually the in the caffeine family. These will not cause a positive drug test for amphetamine. Nothing is perfect, however, and even some drug tests can make mistakes, especially if there are multiple other compounds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Triadalean contains multiple stimulants including various phenylethylamines, theobromine, caffeine, and guarana. Some of these could show up as initial false positives for amphetamines, but more focused testing would be done. Triadalean has strong potential to cause jitteriness and anxiety, with little support for effectiveness in weight loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can second hand smoke make you fail a drug test?
- Can hcg weight loss shots cause you to have a positive pregnancy test?
- Which drugs can cause you to have a prolonged erection as a side effect
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you fail a drug test from passive smoking?
- What can you do to pass a drug test?
- Can a urinary tract infection cause you to break out in a rash?
- Can menopause cause a pregnancy test to say positive?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free