Doctor insights on:
Can Oral Sex Transmit Hpv
Possibly!: Hpv is now the most common cause for throat cancer in either sex! that said, it is highly contagious and easily transmitted! oral sex with barrier protection can help, certainly with regular intercourse! all women should be vaccinated with hpv vaccine at an early age. The same case can be made for males! ...Read more
All sex is OK: When one member of a couple has HPV, it can be assumed the other has been repeatedly exposed and probably infected. At that point, there is no need to stop having sex of any kind -- vaginal, anal, oral. Even if you have or get oral HPV, it very rarely leads to cancer or any serious problem of any kind. No worries -- go ahead with unprotected sex of whatever type gives pleasure to both of you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have hpv can i pass it by giving oral sex to my partner
- I have hpv can i pass it to my partner by oral sex
- Can you transmit hpv through oral?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get trichomoniasis by oral sex?
- Can you get hpv from receiving oral?
- When can we have oral sex again after childbirth
- Is my boyfriend at risk for catching hpv after oral sex with me if i have it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free