Doctor insights on:
Can Ofloxacin Eye Drops Be Used As Ear Drops
I have an ear infection and i was given what i thought was ear drops but it's ofloxacin 0.3% eye drops. What should I do?
Why do chloramphenicol eye drops need to be stored in the refrigerator while ear drops can be stored at room temperature?
I'm traveling in Egypt and got an ear infection. The Dr prescribed isopto maxitrol as ear drops, but the package says eye drops. Can I use in ears?
Yes you can: Unfortunately sometimes the same preparation for ears isn't available, so eye drops can be as good for the external ears, but not the opposite, wish you wellness ...Read more
Are ofloxacin eye drops safe for my four month old son ? What is this medication used for ? Thank you for your time :)
Antibiotic: In the pediatric population, Ofloxacin eye drops are used to treat bacterial keratitis and severe bacterial conjunctivitis involving susceptible organisms. However, i can't find any evidence for the indication or use of Ofloxacin eye drops in children less than a year of age. Please see a pediatrician, perhaps one who specializes in treatment of ophthalmic (eye) problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ofloxacin eye drops: Blurred vision is a side effect that should be reported to your eye doctor. Ask whether you should discontinue the drops until you see him/her as may be important to continue treatment of eye condition without interruption (to prevent resistant organisms, if it's an infection). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gentamycin eye drops be used as ear drops?
- Can saline solution be used as eye drops?
- Can eye drops be used in the ear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use contact lens disinfecting solution as eye drops?
- Can you be allergiec to visine eye allergy drops?
- Can you use contact lense solution as eye drops?
- Can you be allergic to eye drops?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free