Doctor insights on:
Can Ocuvite Help A Person With Glaucoma
Probably not: Ocuvite is specifically formulated to help slow the progression of macualr degeneration. Most ocuvite versions are combinations of anti-oxident vitamins and high dose zinck. At this time, there is no know benefit of ocuvite to the disease glaucoma. See a glaucoma specialist to see if glaucoma is even a worry for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Zinc can cause this: In some rare people the increase dose of zinc can alter the taste or even lead to a metallic taste that alters everything. Check with your ophthalmologist. Sometimes taking certain of the other known positive supplements individually can still be effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can help a person with a broken leg walk?
- Is there a diet that can help with glaucoma?
- What can the family of a person with manic depression do to help support them?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can a person live with a leaky heart valve my mom has one?
- Life expectancy with a pacemaker
- Can a person with kidney problems take cialis or viagra?
- Can garlic help with a ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free