Doctor insights on:
Can Ocps Treat Menopause Symptoms
Menopause occurs 1 year after the last time you had a period. However, when perimenopausal (the time leading up to your period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in the middle of the night sweating heavily; dryness of the vaginal tissue; irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings & decreased interest in sex. In the us the ave age ...Read more
You can: May work better than an individual herb. You have to find what works for you. Be careful because many come from china and other 3rd world countries and they are not monitored by the fda. Use a company that tests all their raw ingredients for authenticity, purity and potency. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you recommend a type of dr. To see that can treat menopause symptoms without a prescription of some type?
Holistic or...: Gynecologists are highly specialized physicians who care for women with menopausal symptoms regularly. The best treatments are prescription medications. Both hormonal and non-hormonal options are available. Holistic specialists and naturopaths may approach treatement with herbal and other natural remedies. ...Read more
Not likely: Hormone replacement therapy remains one of the most effective means of controlling and sometimes eliminating these symptoms. Our current thinking is that for healthy women in their 50s -- women who have not had breast cancer or a history of blood clots -- and have been experiencing the symptoms of menopause for less than 10 years, hormone therapy can be very effective for symptom relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can menopause mimic pregnancy symptoms?
- Can zoloft 50 mg treat ocd?
- Can wisdom teeth cause flu like symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take cipro to treat a sinus infection?
- Can you experience pms symptoms after your period?
- Can menopause cause a pregnancy test to say positive?
- Can bactrim treat strep throat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free