Doctor insights on:
Can Nasal Polyps Turn Cancerous
Father65,biopsy result of nasal polyps- Moderately differentiated infiltrating keratinizing squamous cell carcinoma with areas vasaloid. is it cancer?
Nasal polyps: Incidence depends on age and comorbid conditions like cystic fibrosis. "the overall incidence of nasal polyps in children is 0.1%; the incidence in children with CF is 6-48%. Among adults, the incidence is 1-4% overall, with a range of 0.2-28%." http://emedicine.Medscape.Com/article/994274-overview#a0199. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are nasal polyps ever cancerous or turn cancerous?
- Can a benign complex cyst of the kidney turn cancerous?
- How fast can i make my nasal polyps go away medicine or surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 14 year old daughter with nasal polyps what can ent do for her
- Can thyroid goiters turn cancerous?
- Can nasal polyp be cured with budesonide nasal spray?
- Can skin tags turn cancerous?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free