Doctor insights on:
Can Narcan Cross The Placental Barrier
Yes: Yes!Get a more detailed answer ›
Alcohol poisoning.: This is a pretty good summery : <a href="http://wiki.Answers.Com/q/can_you_use_narcan_to_treat_alcohol_poisoning" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://wiki.Answers.Com/q/can_you_use_narcan_to_treat_alcohol_poisoning</a> that said suboxone in non-acute situations has been shown clinically to curb alcohol craving along with opiate craving, however, it is not approved for alcohol use. ...Read more
Medical assistant: This might have to do with the particular state law. Paramedics of course give all kinds of injections. If you are a certified medical assistant under the direction and supervision of a prescribing doctor you should be able to do it, . ...Read more
Yes: If someone has severly od to where their respiratory depression has cause irreversable brain damage or cardiac arrest then it would be to late. Compare it to near downing, the person is either revived before these things happen and survives or not. There is a point of no return. The body can not survive very long without oxygen. The brains job is to tell the lungs to breath, heroin suppress this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nutrients that cross blood brain barrier
- Can placental abruption heal?
- Can narcan sober up a drunk person?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can crossed eyes be corrected?
- Can crossed eyes be fixed?
- Antibody that can cross the placenta
- Can shingles cross the midline?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free