Doctor insights on:
Can Narcan Cross The Placental Barrier
Yes: Yes!Get a more detailed answer ›
Alcohol poisoning.: This is a pretty good summery : <a href="http://wiki.Answers.Com/q/can_you_use_narcan_to_treat_alcohol_poisoning" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://wiki.Answers.Com/q/can_you_use_narcan_to_treat_alcohol_poisoning</a> that said suboxone in non-acute situations has been shown clinically to curb alcohol craving along with opiate craving, however, it is not approved for alcohol use. ...Read more
Medical assistant: This might have to do with the particular state law. Paramedics of course give all kinds of injections. If you are a certified medical assistant under the direction and supervision of a prescribing doctor you should be able to do it, . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nutrients that cross blood brain barrier
- Can placental abruption heal?
- Can narcan sober up a drunk person?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can crossed eyes be corrected?
- Can crossed eyes be fixed?
- Antibody that can cross the placenta
- Can shingles cross the midline?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free