Doctor insights on:
Can My Sternum Get Pushed In Further As I Age If Pectus Excavatum
Does mild pectus excavatum usually start in the middle of the sternum, or could it be something else? My sternum is lightly indented midsternum..?
If the deformity only affects a few of the ribs on left side , sternum fine would this still be classified as pectus excavatum?
I have pectus excavatum and I was wondering if it is still possible to build up your Pecs and get them big with the condition?
Yes: A person can do the same exercises to build up chest muscles, regardless of whether or not he or she has pectus excavatum. Keep active, work out, and stay healthy. ...Read more
Severity: First cat scan thorax to asses cardiac compression, extent of osseous cartilaginous spine deformity. Age is important, is not the same to repair when child versus an old person in the 40's. If the 40's person has been a smoker or has co morbidities that will change workup and procedure as well as risks and outcome. ...Read more
Cost: This is variable. Would contact the facility or provider to obtain more information about the anticipated cost. ...Read more
Depends: Google pectus repair or nuss procedure in singapore. Most large hospitals will also have a physician referral net work if you tell them your problem and what you are looking for. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have cold sores on my mouth can they spread further down into my throat
- Can i get pregnant at 42 years of age?
- Can i get hemorrhoids at an early age?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What age do i need to get my prostate checked?
- At what age can i leave my child alone with my pet
- What age can i give my baby juice?
- How can i tell if im overweight for my age?
- Talk to a thoracic surgeon online for free