Doctor insights on:
Can My Semen Analysis Be Affected By What I Eat
Viability: A complete semen analysis will also measure the sperm for viability. Even though he sperm may not be moving underneath the microscopic field, it may still be alive. The viability measures the percentage of sperm that are alive that are moving and the ones that made be alive and not moving. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Suggesting....: As an important initial part of evaluating male infertility, it confirms the volume, viscosity, liquefaction time, sperm count, maturity, morphology, and motility so to understand and appreciate the quality and quantity of semen to suggest its favorableness to fertilize the egg. ...Read more
Have a dr. explain: It's all important, for different reasons. One way of simplifying a sa is to multiply the total count (concentration * volume) by the %motility * %morphology to get a total-motile-normal count. That said, you really can't understand a sa from a short explanation, ask the responsible doctor to explain it! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- What could be wrong if i can see my heart beating through my chest?
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have had my period for two months nonstop what can it be
- What kind of food can i eat the day before my colonoscopy procedure?
- I am experiencing a pain at the inside behind my hip bone what can that be
- What can i eat after getting my tonsils removed?
- Talk to a urologist online for free