Doctor insights on:
Can My Occupational Health Doctor Send Me Back To Work
Yes: Your occupational doctor will use the gps recommendation to write a return to duty recommendation. ...Read more
Hello. The other day i hit the back of my ankle.. I went to occupational health, they said i hit the nerves in my foot.. Told me to wear sneakers and ?
Achille's Injury: Trauma to the back of the ankle most likely involves the Achille's tendon, calcaneus (heel bone), or both. It could be a contusion (soft tissue injury), bursitis, tendonitis, or fracture. Rest, elevation, and ice/cold pack are needed. If pain continues for a few days, see a doctor. X-ray or MRI may be needed. ...Read more
Limited exam: Occupational health exams are limited to looking at health issues that effect your ability to do your job. Unless you're in a job where mental health is considered pertinent your history shouldn't matter. Keep in mind that many companies have employee assistance programs so if you're still having problems with hurting yourself you ought to look into getting help. ...Read more
Hazards and concerns: Provide your job title and explain what you do at work and how you do it. Your visit might begin by answering a survey about the presence of hazards in the workplace (e.g., physical or chemical) and personal protective equipment you use. Describe any injuries you've had at work. List your medical conditions and medications. Identify concerns you have about your ability to perform your job safely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My guess is that: Some may very nice people and some might not be. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you work even if an occupational health doctor says unfit?
- Why would my family doctor send me to a general surgeon to have a colonoscopy?
- Is there something wrong with me my ob is sending me to mfm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could seeing a homeopathic doctor help me control my back pain
- My doctor misdiagnosed me
- Can my doctor feel an abdominal aneurysm by examining me?
- Can my doctor tell me if i am allergic to seafood?
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free