Doctor insights on:
Contagiousness Of Nail Disease
Not sure: I'm not sure what your question is asking, but i suppose either disorder or disease can be used to describe particular nail changes. Is there any particular condition you are concerned about? ...Read more
Possibly: Yellowing discoloration of the toenails can be caused by a fungus, however, it can also occur due to thyroid disorders, B12 or b6 deficiency, aging, or trauma to the nail bed. You should have your physician evaluate the nails and if there is any question a nail culture can be completed to evaluate for a nail fungus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Interesting question: yellow nail syndrome is the yellow discoloration of all 20 nails associated with lymphedema and pleural effusion or fluid in the lungs. Remembert that every nail must be involved. Yellow discoloration can also be seen with fungal infections known as onychomycosis. It's best to see your doctor. And of course with lymphedema and pleural effusions you typcially would be feeling ill. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i really catch a nail disease from the shower at my gym?
- My husband has thyroid disease can i get pregnant
- Can my children get diabetes if my husband has diabetes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can my children catch diabetes from her school friends party?
- I have heart disease can i use antifungal pills to treat my nail disease
- Can my husband catch my yeast infection?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Talk to a pediatrician online