Doctor insights on:
Can My Girlfriend Get Pregnant If Shes On Depo Provera
Possible: Depo-provera is usually a pretty reliable method of birth control; however, no birth control option is 100% effective (except abstinence), so there is a possibility your girlfriend can get pregnant on any birth control method. Depo-provera shots have to be given every 3 months; if your girlfriend is late in getting her next shot, the effectiveness of the depo is decreased. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 3weeks ago..she dont want to get pregnant...is it Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) will be effective 3weeks after our sex..
My girlfriend wanted to know if being on the Depo-Provera shot(7 months off from it) would effect her to get pregnant?
See below: The best way to get pregnant is to stop the depo. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my girlfriend get pregnant on the depo-provera?
- Will my girlfriend get pregnant if she takes plan b
- Will my girlfriend get pregnant if she takes birth control
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can my girlfriend get pregnant on the shot?
- How to get my girlfriend pregnant?
- Can i get my girlfriend pregnant during her period?
- Why cant my girlfriend get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free