Doctor insights on:
Can My Boyfriend Get Thrush From Me
Thrush: All of us have candida, the fungus that causes thrush, in our mouths. This can be spread by oral to oral contact, but most will not get an infection from this. Most commonly, thrush occurs after use of an antibiotic. Repeated thrush can be part of an immune deficiency. Go your your doctor for an exam. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Every time my boyfriend gives me oral i get thrush. Why is this? He has no symptoms of oral thrush.
I get a fishy smell down there after sex.My boyfriend says its normal? I went to gynie, i don't have bv, thrush, UTI & all STDs came back negitive....
I have been on antibiotics for wisdom teeth surgery removal. I have a mild case of oral thrush and I am going to start swab treatments today. In a week, would it be okay for me to kiss my boyfriend? Would he be at risk of getting oral thrush from me?
It is ok in a week: Thrush generally occurs when the normal bacterial flora in your mouth is changed due to taking antibiotics or when your immune system isn't working correctly. If your boyfriend has a normal immune system and you use the swabs for a week, he should be fine. Also, it is probably not a good idea to french kiss if your surgery is recent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my boyfriend get a yeast infection from me?
- Can i get a uti from my boyfriend?
- Can i get a yeast infection from my boyfriend?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get my boyfriend to get me pregnant?
- How can i get my boyfriend to stop repressing his anger and tell me how he feels?
- Is my boyfriend going to get hpv warts from lying next to me naked?
- Can my partner get hpv from me?
- Talk to a dermatologist online