Doctor insights on:
Can Multiple Ear Piercings Affect Vision
Unlikely: The two should not be related. The external ear develops from tissue that is unrelated to the eye or optic tracts. Vision can occasionally be altered due to an individual's response to toxins, and theoretically, a response to the metals in the earrings could have an effect. Allergy patch testing to nickle and the metals used in the jewelry should rule this out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ear piercing cause swollen lymph node?
- I got my ears piercings and so how long before i can take the replace the studs
- Can multiple myeloma affect the liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can staying up all night affect your vision?
- Can multiple sclerosis have an affect on the lungs?
- Can potassium affect vision?
- Can thyroid affect your vision?
- Talk to a dermatologist online