Doctor insights on:
Can Mucinex Dm And Warfarin Be Taken Together
Cautiously: Azithromycin is an antibiotic so I will assume your child is taking it for an upper respiratory infection. Robitussin (guaifenesin) is an otc medication for cough. Currently American Academy of Pediatrics requests no child under 6 take cough medications. They have been shown to be very ineffective and may cause side effects. Try a teaspoon of honey and sips of warm water and a cool mist humidifier at night. ...Read more
Unisom: If ok with your doctor, & on 'as needed' basis. ...Read more
Yes: I could find no adverse interactions with these medications. ...Read more
Yes: If tolerated separately, ok to take together. There are no significant interactions here. ...Read more
Drug interactions: NO drug interactions were noted (http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1853-0,1486-897)Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably: I am not aware of any bad interaction with milk thistle --. ...Read more
Yes: Sudafed and plain Claritin (loratadine) can be taken together. Sudafed is a decongestant, and Claritin (loratadine) is an antihistamine. Claritin (loratadine) d already contains pseudoephedrine, the ingredient in original sudafed, so Claritin (loratadine) d should never be taken with sudafed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take mucinex dm and chlorpheniramine together?
- Can you take tamiflu and mucinex dm together?
- Can i take allegra and mucinex dm together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take mucinex dm and bendryl together?
- Can mucinex extra strength and allegra d be taken together?
- Can you drink on mucinex dm?
- Can you overdose on mucinex dm?
- Talk to a cardiologist online