Doctor insights on:
Can Motrin And Dhea Be Combined
Yes....: Although technically there is no direct contraindication to these being taken together, dhea is a controversial medication. Dhea is indicated only in extremely rare circumstances - such s premature ovarian failure coupled with adrenal insufficiency (both rare conditions...Combination is even more rare). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Is it ok to have so many health issues but never treat them only by taking Motrin or enduring the pain,it then eventually goes away .
Health issues: There are wellness issues and illness issues and usually they overlap. Pain is not a matter of either medication or toughing it out. There are many non medication, non drug ways to modulate pain, reduce pain, and more importantly, strengthen your body to help reduce the impact of health issues. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How much motrin is too much? I take 800 mg at one time but a few hours later i'm in pain again. How much more can I take and when?
The maximum dose : The maximum dose of Motrin is 3.2 g daily. The rare side effect is bleeding from the GI system. If you notice blood in your stool, stop taken the drug and see you pcp immediately. Rec. See pain management specialist for proper pharmacological treatment. There are many other pain medication drugs available for chronic or acute pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Motrin: Not really, just the price & the more stable coating on the brand name. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- Can an antiviral and antibiotic together be taken together?
- What can a swollen lower left rib and left side pain be from?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can decay in teeth be causing my head pressure and neck pain?
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- Can you be constipated and still poop?
- Can a woman miss her period and not be pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free