Doctor insights on:
Can Monounsaturated Fats Help Increase Breast Size
No: Breast size is not going to change with medication or diet. If you are very young, at age 34, your breast are done growing. Fat and stem cell transfers are new ways to increase breast size that work pretty well for small to moderate increases. Otherwise, breast implants are about your only option. ...Read more
None: Sorry.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Size determined by genetics.Get a more detailed answer ›
Herbal: No. There is no herbal substitute that increase your breast size. There are augmentation procedures which use fat from other areas of your body or use plants. Please see board eligible or board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. Herbs as you are describing have not been cleared by the fda typically. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does massaging really help breast enhancement? I was looking up natural ways to increase breast size and saw that a few websites suggested massaging breasts for about 20-30 minutes a day. How true can this be?
Breast enhancement: At this time there are two options available that give definitive results. Breast augmentation with implants and enhancement by transferring your own fat. There are no creams or over the counter medications that will change our breast size. Your best option is to see a plastic surgeon to assess your options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No studies: There have been no peer reviewed studies to support this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What exercises can i do to lose belly fat but not breast size?
- Can breast massage increase breast size?
- Can drinking milk increase breast size?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can estrogen increase breast size?
- Can massaging increase breast size?
- What can i do to increase my breast size?
- Can milk increase breast size?
- Talk to a dermatologist online