Doctor insights on:
Can Mono Delay Your Period
I was diagnosed with mono 2 weeks ago and I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. Am I not getting my period because of mono?
Missed my period 11 days before I started having symptoms of mono & 14 days before I was diagnosed with mono. Could mono be the cause of missed period?
Yes: Sometimes with infection which affects the entire body period is delayed ...Read more
A significant case : Of mononucleosis could. Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can b12 delay your period?
- Can antibiotics delay your period?
- Can having a cold delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can getting fingered delay your period?
- Can constipation delay your period?
- Can dehydration delay your period?
- Can anemia cause your period to delay?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free