Doctor insights on:
Can Mono Delay Your Period
A significant case : Of mononucleosis could. Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with mono 2 weeks ago and I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. Am I not getting my period because of mono?
I have mono for like a month, I'm late on my monthly, I messed around 2 days after last period, read ppl who had mono didn't get theirs until months?
Last month i was diagnosed with mono&i've been dancing for an hour everyday since sept.I haven't had my period in 4 months, could these be the reasons?
Mono is unlikely to: be the cause. Your dancing might be, or if you've lost a significant amount weight, that could be the reason. Stress can also do this. Some women are never regular.... Obviously, it's important to test for pregnancy if that is a possibility. Then I would discuss with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mono affect your period?
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can apriso delay your period?
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can breastfeeding delay your period?
- Can travelling delay your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free