Doctor insights on:
Can Mono Cause Infertility In Men Or Women
I had mono at one point in my life will it cause any future problems or should i not worry at all?
Unlikely: Haven't seen an actual research study in which semen samples from EBV-carrying guys were tested for infectious EBV viruses. Generally, people catch EBV (the mono virus) via saliva. Since kissing generally precedes swallowing semen, in a typical relationship, the virus is likely already transmitted via saliva, long before any semen is swallowed. Thus, no worries about catching mono via semen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lowish neuts, maybe?: Percentages don't give much useful information, and absolute white cells counts are of importance if and only if they're considerably away from the reference range, which is set so that a few percent of healthies fall outside. Many folks simply run low-neutrophils for a lifetime without a problem. How do you FEEL? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mono cause infertility?
- What are the causes of infertility in men and women?
- Can gonorrhea cause infertility in men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it true that chlamydia sometimes can cause infertility in women?
- What are the cause of infertility in men?
- Mono and infertility
- What is the cause of infertility in women?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free