Doctor insights on:
Can Monistat Help For Painful Intercourse
For both men and women, pain can occur in the pelvic area during or soon after sexual intercourse. It can happen at any time during sex -- for example, at the time of penetration, erection, or ejaculation -- or after sexual activity. Eventually, ongoing pain may cause a person to lose interest in any sexual activity. The medical term ...Read more
Very painful intercourse. Never has been before. Was treated for bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Tried lube/foreplay helps a tiny bit. Not an std.
I have very painful intercourse due to dryness . Even using lubrication doesn't really help. Is there a homeopathic solution?
I have a greenish yellow discharge, swelling in my vagina, itchy and burning. Sometimes discharge is clumpy. Dry vagina. Painful intercourse. Help.
Not common: Unless you have a tight foreskin or tight frenulum (web of skin beween glans and foreskin) or if partner has a very tight vaginal opening. Urethral stricture or ejaculatory duct blockage can be painful with ejaculation. Tight foreskin or frenulum can easily be corrected by a urologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When being treated for bacterial vaginosis can you still have intercourse
- Can saline solutions for contact lenses help soothe dry and tired eyes?
- Can hpv cause painful intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am allergic to underwire in bras help what can i do for lift
- 21 yrs old ttc for 2 years still not pregnant what is wrong what can help
- Can somebody help me about hip fracture timeline for healing?
- Can a hot towel help a painful pimple that has a small black head?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free