Doctor insights on:
Can Monistat Help For Painful Intercourse
For both men and women, pain can occur in the pelvic area during or soon after sexual intercourse. It can happen at any time during sex -- for example, at the time of penetration, erection, or ejaculation -- or after sexual activity. Eventually, ongoing pain may cause a person to lose interest in any sexual activity. The medical term ...Read more
Monistat 3 day treatment didn't cure my yeast infection. I still have inching and pain during sex. What should I do?
Painful intercourse, please tell me quik what to do. He is suspicious that I am faking but I am not!?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv cause painful intercourse?
- How long after monistat can you have intercourse?
- How long after monistat 1 can you have intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of painful intercourse?
- Treatment for painful intercourse
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Causes of painful sexual intercourse
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free