Doctor insights on:
Can Monistat Delay Your Period
Yes: Continue treatment even if your period starts. ...Read more
No: Wait until the flow is over.Get a more detailed answer ›
A "washout": The Monistat is going to be "washed out" by the ensuing period and the last dose is a "wash" and will not be effective, tampon or not. ...Read more
Yes: You can either use it now, or wait until your period is over. If you use it now, do not use a tampon. ...Read more
I started with my period and I have this itch that won't quit so do I get monistat 3 days or wait till my period is over which is tomorrow?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Can zoloft delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can breastfeeding delay your period?
- Can travelling delay your period?
- Factors that can delay your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free