Doctor insights on:
Can Monistat Delay Your Period
Treated a yeast inf 2 wks ago with Monistat 1. Am currently 9 days late for period. Took 3 preg tests--all 3 negative! I am VERY regular. Why so late!
Stress: Stress can delay your period. Several other factors can like traveling, weight gain or loss. Some menstrual cycles are can be different. This is normal. Be patient. You can also go see your doctor for a blood pregnancy test. The Monistat has nothing to do with your delayed period ...Read more
Yes: Continue treatment even if your period starts. ...Read more
I started with my period and I have this itch that won't quit so do I get monistat 3 days or wait till my period is over which is tomorrow?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can b12 delay your period?
- Can antibiotics delay your period?
- Can having a cold delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can getting fingered delay your period?
- Can constipation delay your period?
- Can dehydration delay your period?
- Can anemia cause your period to delay?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free