Doctor insights on:
Can Menopause Cause A Pregnancy Test To Say Positive
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 44 having menopause symptoms the last 6 months. I have a missed period and done a pregnancy test, the result is positive. Can this test misleading?
I'm 39 years old missed 2 periods and negative urine pregnancy test is this the start of menopause?
Missed a period done a pregnancy test on the day I was due and it was negative or could I be going through the early stages of menopause as I'm 44 ?
Period is two weeks late, some soreness of breasts, negative pregnancy test. Is this the start of menopause (I am 46) or could I be pregnant?
Hi, can levlen (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) ed cause a false positive pregnancy test result or say I'm not pregnant when I actually am? Thank you
Big cause: is letting it sit out and reading it much later than it should have been read. ...Read more
Likely pregnant: If you have any doubt, see your doctor for an ultrasound examination for confirmation. ...Read more
Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. During menopause, the ovaries stop producing estrogen and progesterone. After the complete transition into menopause, women can no longer get pregnant. The average age for menopause is 51 years old. Symptoms include dry vaginal tissue, irregular periods, hot flashes, mood ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can menopause cause a positive pregnancy test?
- Will menopause cause a positive pregnancy test
- Make pregnancy test say positive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menopause false positive pregnancy test
- What can cause false positive on pregnancy test?
- Can ovarian cancer cause a positive pregnancy test?
- Can celexa cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free