Doctor insights on:
Can Men Spread Hpv Through Fingernails
Yes it could: Hpv is the most common std in the world. In fact, classifying it as an std does not mean that it cannot be transmitted in other ways. For example, skin-to-skin contact could potentially spread the virus. While some hpv infections lead to cancers in both men and women, in most cases hpv will clear up on its own without causing any symptoms, side effects, or problems. Vaccination is recommended. ...Read more
Can men be treated to get rid of of HPV like women do? How? What treatment should they go through? What needs to be done? Surgery?!
Can happen: The HPV virus has been known to be associated with the development of squamous cancer of the cervix. More recently, HPV has been shown to also be associated with oral squamous cancer. Since the virus is present under the foreskin of the penis and the vaginal area of the cervix, any means by which the virus can enter the oral cavity can induce the squamous cell lesion. Cunilingus is one method. ...Read more
HPV THROUGH COTACT: If by contact you mean nonsexual contact than the answer is no but it can spread easily through sexual contact if one of the sexual partner has lesions called condylomata or genital warts. It is preventable by immunising boys and girls starting at age 11. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yep: Possible but not probable. Would have to have almost immediate contact from an infected person. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv spread through saliva?
- Can hpv be spread through saliva?
- Can hpv spread through kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you spread hpv through the mouth?
- Can you spread genital herpes through menstrual blood?
- Can you spread chlamydia through kissing?
- Can pink eye be spread through your saliva?
- Talk to a dermatologist online