Doctor insights on:
Can Men Get Yeast Infections From A Woman
Yes: Yeast infections are fungal infections of the skin or mucous membranes. Yeast normally likes to grow in dark, warm, damp enviroments. Usually in men, the yeast will grow externally and is known as jock itch. Any patches of redness that itches on the skin, i would have a clinician check out. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
No: Studies do, however suggest that application of saliva to the vulvovaginal area may "disrupt the balance" of candida to other resident organisms and immune components, predisposing you to candidal/yeast infections. Any risk for you or your partner may also be related to your immune system. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can men contract a yeast infection from having sex with a woman ? Can a woman contract a yeast infection from having unprotected sex with a man?
Itchy, flaky skin and smell bad at the head of my penis. Can men get yeast infections? Is that what it could be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can men get a yeast infection from oral?
- Can a man get a yeast infection from a woman?
- Can i get a yeast infection from my boyfriend?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a yeast infection from not wearing underwear?
- Can i get a yeast infection from my husband?
- Can my boyfriend get a yeast infection from me?
- Can you get chlamydia from a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free