Doctor insights on:
Can Melatonin Cause Constipation
Taking Lexapro,naltrexone , traxadone, wellbutrin, (bupropion) melatonin, ramipril, asprin, and trilipix. Drink tea, what's causing constipation and large prostate?
Not sure: what evidence points to a "large prostate" - can you elucidate? ...Read more
NOT usually: Melatonin is a hormone found naturally in the body. It's main use is for insomnia. Melatonin seems to be able to shorten the amount of time it takes to fall asleep, but only by about 12 minutes! (according to one research study) the usual dose 1-3mg. Melatonin can raise blood pressure in people who are taking certain medications to control blood pressure-so not recommended in hypertension (hi bp). ...Read more
Melatonin: Melatonin is a natural hormone produced by the pineal gland, and involved in maintain circadian rhythm, and regularize sleep-wake cycles. It is very unusual to have memory loss from such product, but side effects are common in certain individuals. There will be interesting to know if you are susceptible to such adverse effect. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does melatonin cause constipation?
- Can melatonin cause a rash?
- Can melatonin cause pins and needles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can melatonin cause sleep disorders?
- Can too much melatonin cause depression?
- Melatonin side effects constipation
- Can constipation cause inflammation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online