Doctor insights on:
Can Meconium During Labor And Delivery Cause Hearing Problems
Does having a previous endometritis effect current pregnancy or cause any type of complications during labor and delivery?
Want to know what complications a sedentary lifestyle can cause during labor and delivery and the baby. I'm healthy but not phys active @ 36 weeks. ?
Hydration: Many patients aren't able to take enough fluids orally during labor because they may be nauseated and they can become dehydrated. Iv fluids can prevent dehydration. Additionally, they provide access to administer any medications that may be necessary in labor such as antibiotics or pain meds. Finally, if a cesarean section becomes necessary, the IV allows the anesthesiologist to have access. ...Read more
Almost never: It is very rare to have any long term side effects from your epidural if you are otherwise healthy. Women who are at increased risk for bleeding are at increased risk for complications and need to talk to the anesthesiologist carefully. Back pain is just as common in women who deliver with or without epidural. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm due in 2days and haven't dilated! I went to labor and delivery last weekend cause I was having mild contractions every 3-5mins and still am. Why?
What are the risks in labor and delivery for a pregnant mother who had retinal detachment surgery during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid problems cause dizziness and lightheaded feelings?
- Can thyroid cause dizziness and balance problems?
- Can lupus cause balance problems and dizziness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinus and allergy problems cause pressure in your ears and face and nose?
- Can earwax build up cause hearing loss and loss of balance?
- Can depression and anxiety during pregnancy cause autism?
- Can taking estrogen pills and birth control cause any health problems?
- Talk to a pediatrician online