Doctor insights on:
Can Masturbation Lead To Infertility In Males
No: For certain, no. No worries.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hey there ... Im' ashamed to say i've been masturbating.I want to know :what harm does it have on my body and will it ever lead to me being infertile?
Masturbation: Masturbation is a normal, natural part of the human experience. There is no medical or scientific reason to limit or to not masturbate. Everyone around you also has or does this sexual practice. You do not need to tell the whole world that you do this, and it can be a private part of your life. This sexual practice is god given. Please do not feel guilty about participating in this activity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can excessive masturbation cause lumps on testicles that cause pain? And can this symptom lead to infertility?
No it can not unless: You need to consult youe family doctor or a urologist to find out what is causing lumps on your testis but masterbation is not likely to caue unless you are traumatising yourself masterbating, so slow down and see a urologist or your family doctor to find out if it need further testing or treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can masturbation in males cause cough?
- Can abortions lead to infertility?
- Can masturbating before puberty cause infertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mumps and infertility in males
- Male masturbate underwater infertility
- Masturbation lead vision
- Hpv lead infertility
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free