Doctor insights on:
Can Masturbation Cause Pelvic Pain
Keep looking: There are definitely many causes of pelvic pain and when trying to identify the cause it should be looked at by many doctors: gynecologists, urologists, gastroenterologists, muscle pain or nerve pain. Usually a cause can be found, just takes the right person to figure it out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ligaments: In men and women this can be the presentation of an inguinal hernia. Other possibilities are ligaments stretching, irritation of the illioinguinal or genitofermoral nerves, or loosening of scar tissue from previous inguinal or low abdominal surgery. Pelvic mass is also possible. This is obviously a nonspecific sign so physical examination is key in helping to determine the cause. See your gp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gas cause lower pelvic pain?
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- Can yeast infection cause pelvic pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can internal hemorrhoids cause pelvic pain?
- Can constipation cause pelvic pain?
- Can endometrial cancer cause pelvic pain and back pain?
- Can overactive bladder cause pelvic irritation and pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free