Doctor insights on:
Can Lymes Disease Cause Male Infertility
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
Borrelia bacteria: Lyme disease is an infection caused by a bacteria, borrelia burgdorferi.It is usually transmitted by deer ticks & the longer the tick is attached the greater the chance of infection.However, about half of those with lyme do not recall being bitten by a tick.It is proven that stinging flies can transmit it & possibly spiders, mosquitoes etc.It may be sexually transmitted & passed to babies in utero. ...Read more
Multiple imbalances: Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria have the most complex genome of any bacteria & create multiple imbalances.They can infect any organ & prevent that organ from functioning properly & elicit an inflammatory response. They suppress immune function, often opening the door for other infections, produce microbial toxins, create hormonal imbalances etc. See http://ldnr.Us/lyme_disease_pathophysiology.Html. ...Read more
Lyme's disease: Although the answer is "possible" you do not want to fall into the habit of blaming all symptoms to this condition. Always check with your physician for accurate diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lymes disease cause infertility?
- Can lymes disease cause diabetes?
- Can lymes disease cause uti?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of male infertility?
- Causes of infertility in male
- Causes of male infertility
- Can cortisone allergy shots cause male or female infertility?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free