Doctor insights on:
Can Lymes Disease Cause Diabetes
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Borrelia bacteria: Lyme disease is an infection caused by a bacteria, borrelia burgdorferi.It is usually transmitted by deer ticks & the longer the tick is attached the greater the chance of infection.However, about half of those with lyme do not recall being bitten by a tick.It is proven that stinging flies can transmit it & possibly spiders, mosquitoes etc.It may be sexually transmitted & passed to babies in utero. ...Read more
List: Causes of TMJ syndrome are not completely understood.. Causes may include, misalignment (malocclusion) of or trauma to the teeth or jaw, teeth grinding (bruxism),, poor posture, stress or anxiety, arthritis or other inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders, excessive gum chewing. Treatment can be complex and beyond the scope of this answer. See a TMJ expert for guidance. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lymes disease cause uti?
- Can lymes disease cause male infertility?
- Can lymes disease cause infertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you have chlamydia before it causes pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Can gallbladder disease cause weight gain?
- Can kidney disease cause body odor?
- Can thyroid disease cause lymph nodes to swell?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free