Doctor insights on:
Can Lupus Cause Seborrheic Dermatitis
Biopsy of facial rash showed seborrheic dermatitis despite lupus symptoms with all neg blood work. is biopsy accurate? stain test wasn't used
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Seborrheic derm: Seborrheic dermatitis a common, harmless, scaling rash affecting the face, scalp and other areas. It occurs most often where the skin is oily. Although it can be very persistent, treatment with regular use of antifungal agents and intermittent use of topical steroids can keep it under control. See a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I have been diagnose with seborrheic dermatitis and it has caused hypopigmentataion spots on my face what can I do please help?
Hypopigmentation: Anytime there is inflammation on the skin especially in darker skin, there could be hypo or hyperpigmentation (light or dark spots) left behind. This typically resolves with time unless further inflammation occurs. A proper diagnosis and treatment plan should be conducted by a skin doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1. Can the hair caused by seborrheic dermatitis regrow? How long does it take? 2. What kind of foods that cause seborrheic dermatitis
Can bananas trigger my seborrheic dermatitis ? I read somewhere that banana can make dandruff worse I'm really scared cause I just got rid of my dandr
No evidence of it: There is no scintific evidence that is so. ...Read more
A red, sometimes itchy rash with scales, related to dandruff. It often is present on the scalp and around the nose and eyebrows, but can also appear on the chest and under the arms. The yeast malassezia may play a role and many treatments target this yeast as well as the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can seborrheic dermatitis cause acne?
- Can seborrheic dermatitis cause hair loss?
- Can seborrheic dermatitis be cured?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of seborrheic dermatitis on face
- Foods that cause seborrheic dermatitis
- Causes of seborrheic dermatitis
- Can monistat be used for seborrheic dermatitis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online