Doctor insights on:
Can Lupus Cause Over Active Thyroid
I have systemic lupus and sj%f6gren's syndrome , no thyroid disease, many days now i feel heavy pressure on my neck this is awful how to manage & causes?
How can chikungunya infection complicate pre exisiting lupus, over -active thyroid and coronary arythmia?
I have been diagnosed with perpheral polyneuropathy, as well as over active thyroid, with positive for lupus.I seem to get cramps in my feet, ect.Painful?
Confusing: Not sure of your question. From your description, your peripheral neuropathy is likely the culprit for your pain and cramps in your feet, and i cannot exclude superimposed tarsal tunnel syndrome. However, nerve pathology is likely the cause of your symptoms. Other than baclofen, you are not taking the usual nerve pain suppressant meds, and I am unclear re the cause of your nerve problem. ...Read more
Given minocycline for acne. Read side effects & wondered how can it cause Thyroid cancer & Lupus. Asked Dr. & he had no idea. Rare side effects?
Random aches migrating around body (muscles/joints). Blood test cleared me of lupus, thyroid, Lyme etc. Doctors think anxiety. Is this a likely cause?
Tested positive for ana. 1:320 speckled pattern. Had follow up ANA panel, dr. Said no lupus or thyroid problem, what could it be?
My ANA is 1:1280 is that not dangerously high? No lupus, found out my thyroid is producing those levels. Doc didn't give me anything. What's next?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of over active thyroid
- Can under active thyroid cause wrinkled skin?
- Can a under active thyroid cause blood clots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over active thyroid brain fog
- Causes of under active thyroid
- Over active thyroid cold hands and feet
- Nausea head pressure eye over active thyroid
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free