Doctor insights on:
Lupus And Heart Palpitations
+lupus/sjo .Get recurring episodes of heart palpitations & lightheadedness when i lie down at night despite feeling calm.Resolve w/ prednisone. Why?
May be cardiac SLE: Can't tell for sure but can be cardiac involvement and thus there is a need for an evaluation ...Read more
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
It doesn't: It just makes the ones that always around more noticeable. ...Read more
Good ?: I need more information about you. Any other symptoms ? Are you in any medications? Any medical condition diagnosed? Palpitation occur in any other situation? Like exercising. Any test done? It's like your heart go fast or skip a beat? Consult a physician for a good history and physical. ...Read more
Definitely: Caffeine is a relatively potent stimulant, and as true with all stimulants, it can cause palpitations and a rise in one's heart rate. Should one experience multiple palpitations and/or an elevated heart rate for a prolonged period of time, be sure to see your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a lupus flair cause heart palpitations and racing heart
- Can perimenopause cause heart palpitations?
- Can palpitations cause a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can heart palpitations cause a heart attack?
- Can vitamins cause heart palpitations?
- Can oregano cause heart palpitations?
- Can chocolate cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a cardiologist online