Doctor insights on:
Can Lupus Cause Excess Sebum
Absolutely. As an: auto(self)immune(complex internal system which best protects from cancer, viruses, fungi & bacteria), any portion of the body can be targeted resulting in what ever consequences. Commonly, the arterial/capillary system is involved in the self-attacks. Since all the cells of our bodies are dependant on blood supply, they can all be damaged/die even if not attacked as a direct target of the disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Excess sebum causes
- Can sebum cause hair loss?
- Excess sebum on scalp
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Excess sebum hair loss
- Does sebum cause acne?
- Can excess sodium cause hypothyroidism?
- Can excess sugar cause diabetes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online