Doctor insights on:
Can Live With Half A Thyroid
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can a person live without a thyroid?
- Half of thyroid removed
- Half life of t3 thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can benadryl be cut in half?
- Can diovan be cut in half?
- Can toxoplasmosis live on the carpet?
- Can you live with pancreatitis?
- How long can you live with thyroid cancer?