Doctor insights on:
Can Light Diarrhea Lower Birth Control Effectiveness
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
No: no, not at allGet a more detailed answer ›
Should one incident of diarrhea 3 and a half hours after taking your birth control pill lower your pill's effectiveness?
Would having one episode of diarrhea 12 hours after taking my birth control pill decrease it's effectiveness?
No: Already absorbed. You will be fine. All the best. ...Read more
Shouldn't: It really shouldn't.Get a more detailed answer ›
Does having diarrhea 3 hours after taking birth control change its effectiveness? I just got on it last week and took the 8th pill in the pack today.
I had just one spell of diarrhea about 2.5 hours after taking my birth control pill. Will it reduce it's effectiveness?
No: No the medication is absorbed in the stomach. ...Read more
If you took your birth control pill and an hour later you had diarrhea can that effect the effectiveness of the pill?
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does one night of diarrhea affect the effectiveness of your birth control?
- Can humira knock out the effectiveness of birth control?
- Does doxycycline reduce the effectiveness of birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will diet pills affect the effectiveness of birth control
- Do i need to take an extra birth control pill if i have diarrhea?
- Can you take birth control while on your period will it last longer or shorter?
- Can you get ovarian cysts while on birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free