Doctor insights on:
Can Late Ovulation Cause Late Period
When you get pregnant, rising hormone levels prevent you from shedding the uterine lining at the time you'd expect to have your period. You can also miss your period if you're not pregnant. Other possible causes of amenorrhea include: weight gain or loss, hormonal problems, tension, stress, breastfeeding, and discontinuing birth control pills ...Read more
Does having a late period result in late ovulation? My period came late but im not sure if that means I will ovulate late this time too.
6days late period , cramps frequent urination and late ovulation ? Had hpt test today and its neg ? Could i still be preg.
It should ...: The 2nd half of the cycle (luteal phase) starts with ovulation and ends with a period, or goes on into pregnancy. Most luteal phases should be 13-14 days. The most accurate ways of telling the length are to use an ovulation predictor kit, or ultrasound monitoring if seeing a fertility md (rei). If you have a short luteal phase or long cycles (35-40 days or more) get checked by rei to find out why. ...Read more
Yes: The least variation in a cycle is the time from ovulation to the next period. The corpus luteum which is the remainder of the follicle after ovulation will only make Progesterone for 2 weeks unless there is pregnancy hormone, hcg, to "rescue" it. If you ovulate on day 14 you will have a 28 day cycle. If you ovulate day 20 you will have a 34 day cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can clomid cause late ovulation?
- What can be the cause of a late period?
- What can cause a period to be late?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can stress cause a period to be late?
- Can an infection cause a late period?
- Things that can cause a late period
- Can exercise cause late period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free