Doctor insights on:
Can L Lysine Make You Nauseous
High doses, maybe: Deficiency symptoms might include stomach cramps, diarrhea, hair loss weight loss, poor concentration, reproductive problems, kidney stones. It can interact with a number of antibiotics to lethal effect. It could cause severe allergic reactions, (swelling of lips and tongue, or throat closure, difficulty breathing) old people need it more than young. Athletes use it. ...Read more
L-lysine lose weight: L-lysine, an Amino Acid helps convert fatty acids to energy, Evidence isn’t strong enough to show that it is a powerful fat burner to help lose weight. To Lose weight ?Understand your hunger cues ?Control the impulse to eat when you are not hungry Do not just eat, eat slow, converse with family and friends. ?Exercise daily ?Manage your stress ?It is not WHAT you eat ?IT IS WHAT is eating you! ...Read more
L (levo) lysine...: ...is a natural amino acid, present in greater or lesser amounts in all proteins. Sold as a health supplement, but there are no proved benefits. Sometimes recommended by some non-scientific sources for herpes, but lysine has no benefit in treating or preventing herpes outbreaks. The dose probably doesn't matter much; take whatever the label says. It would be difficult to take enough to be harmful. ...Read more
What is the benefit of taking l-lysine? And how many milligrams of l-lysine can we take per day ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take too much l lysine?
- Can too much l lysine harm you?
- Can you take l lysine with milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ibs make you nauseous?
- Can lupus make you nauseous?
- Can probiotics make you nauseous?
- Can antibiotics make you nauseous?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free