Doctor insights on:
Can Klebsiella Cause A Meningitis
I have had 4 UTI since feb 2 were KLEBSIELLA PNEUMONIAE should I be concerned I googled and of course says meningitis and death :(?
Most organisms: Bad stuff if coma occurs with bacterial or tuberculous meningitis, and if fungal infection, may create critical issues. Viral meningitis may have a far more benign course, but NOT always. Coma is a sign of progressive uncontrolled infection, so, early diagnosis and treatment always the wisest approach. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Klebsiella pneumoniae meningitis
- Can herpes cause meningitis?
- Can meningitis cause seizures?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ear infection cause meningitis?
- Can sinus infection cause meningitis?
- Can spinal meningitis cause hyperthyroidism?
- Disease caused by klebsiella pneumoniae
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online