Doctor insights on:
Can Kids Have Cough Drops
I had a ricola cough drop i looked online it said certain herbs in the cough drop are dangerous to the baby and can cause the baby to die is this true?
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
Ricola cough drop contains herb mixture elder horehound hyssop etc I had one is this going to hurt my baby? Is it ok to take these while pregnant ?
Most consider fine: There is some evidence that Elder, Hyssop and Horehound ingestion could be of concern during pregnancy but to be honest, many OB's recommend Ricola drops, due to the marginal amounts of the aforementioned herbs in the drops. If you are concerned why not reach out to your OB. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women have cough drops?
- I'm pregnant can i have cough drops
- Can you have the flu without a cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have bronchitis without a cough?
- Can i take halls cough drops while pregnant?
- Can you get the flu shot if you have a cough?
- Can you take cough drops while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online